Rowley spray booths have in excess of twenty five years’ experience in the provision of Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on all types of spray booth ovens.
The service management team are fully focussed on compliance with current legislation and have been awarded the NEBOSH” National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health” and the P601 “Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems” qualifications.
- Any make of booth serviced and repaired.
- Complete Care extended warranty contracts available.
- Three year Service contracts available.
- Full breakdown assistance and technical helpline.
- Replacement input and extract filters.
- L.E.V. “thorough examination and testing”.
- Our engineers are A.C.S. (gas) trained and Gas Safe registered.
- Breathing air quality testing.
- Air clearance testing (“smoke testing”) to assist in the prevention of occupational asthma.
- Breathing air filter regulators / elements supplied and replaced at services and breathing air purification units.
- Replacement parts and spares available.
- The Rowley Service team provide a full service and breakdown response facility. Operating from our factory in Cannock and we are ideally situated in the central area of
- Our own trained and Gas Safe registered engineers provide coverage for the whole of the UK.
- Our engineers work on all aspects from wiring and commissioning through to servicing and rectification work.
- The engineer’s vehicles are fully stocked with a comprehensive range of spares to ensure that breakdowns are dealt with effectively ensuring the minimum amount of downtime
for the customer.
- Regular servicing and preventative maintenance is essential for the continued high performance and reliability of all types of spray booth equipment.
- With over twenty five years’ experience the Rowley Service team provides support for all types of spray booths.
- Rowley have an in house after sales team who supply filters and protective coatings at very competitive prices. Fast delivery and full technical back up is provided on a wide
range of standard and special purpose filters and products.
- Filters are readily available for all types of spray booths and various applications that include breathing air filter regulators, catering, engineering. Quotations are available on
- GAS SAFE Registration Number 559273.